Re: [opensuse-project] RFC: How to improve openSUSE websites
Hi,

What happened to them?

What happened was that I couldn't land on something that makes me
100% happy, I
should share some more ideas and general layout somewhere sometime.
In the end
what caused the stop of any additional progress in January was my
ambition
to make the website too perfect, which cased me enough anxiety that I
stopped
before really starting to get results that would be good enough for a
starting
point, sorry :/

No need to apologize unless you start sharing the stuff now. I have the
feeling that there are quite a few unfinished ideas around gathering
dust...

Regards,
vinz.