[opensuse-project] Fwd: A decade later, any update on openSUSE strategy?
  • From: Imad Aldoj <zerocon.opensource@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 14:20:52 +0300
Hi,
Today [through my usual unplanned wiki ride] I landed on this page
https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Strategy from the Novell era (2010) and
it was a really interesting read, mainly the SWOT analysis.
Surprisingly, (or not) a lot of it is still relevant today, even tho
on the other hand, a lot happened in the tech world.

How *and if* the community demography itself has changed? what
challenges do we face today? and where are we heading next? I think
this is a good time to look back again and analyze the outcome of the
last decade and maybe how other distros did compared to openSUSE
(specifically Fedora and Arch)

Looking at the last few years, what's your view? would be cool to hear
some opinions of people who did the last round.

Imad