Re: [opensuse-project] Re: RFC: How to improve openSUSE websites
On 18/06/2019 02.03, Jim Henderson wrote:
On Tue, 18 Jun 2019 01:04:39 +0200, Vinzenz Vietzke wrote:

The thing is: opensuse.org is /the/ starting point for everyone with
either little or no knowledge of openSUSE at all.

One would think so, but I'm surprised on our FB presence how many people
don't know to go there. The number of questions we see there about
"where do I go to download openSUSE?" or "where can I get more
information" is far higher than I would expect.

The first site I go when I want to find about some new (to me) project,
is the Wikipedia. From there I might go to the "Official website"
listed there.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.