Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Membership reminder.
  • From: Amey Abhyankar <sco1984@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 17:26:54 +0530
Hello,

On Mon, 17 Jun 2019 at 16:31, Simon Lees <sflees@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All,

Just a general reminder that over the coming months there will be
several decisions the openSUSE project will be making ranging from name
and branding / logo through to the creation of a foundation, such issues
will be decided via membership votes.

Anyone who contributes to openSUSE is able to apply for membership
following the process listed at [1]. My guess is we have a number of
contributors who have never applied for membership because voting for
the board doesn't seem important to them, where as some of these other
issues may be. If that is the case, now would be a great time to apply
so that we don't flood the membership committee so much that it holds up
the votes.

Thanks Simon for the reminder.

In addition, can we also make decision about 'mail hosting using
mailbox.org' topic? =
https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-project/2019-04/msg00016.html

Thanks & Regards,
Amey.

Cheers

Simon

1. https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Members

--

Simon Lees (Simotek) http://simotek.net

SUSE Linux Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30