Re: [opensuse-project] No Unsubscribe Link, Poor Etiquette: Re: [openSUSE admin - tickets #48914] (Rejected) Please Shut Down Election Officials Mail List: Fwd: [election-officials] E-mail for Investment 2
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 10:59:17 +0100
Fraser_Bell wrote:

On 3/9/19 12:29 AM, admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
[openSUSE Tracker]
Issue #48914 has been updated by pjessen.

Status changed from New to Rejected
Private changed from Yes to No

You only have to unsubscribe.

I see no unsubscribe link in any of the e-mails, which brings me to
the question of "WHY NOT???", since that is Universal Mailing List
etiquette?

Most of our lists have a footer like this:

To contact the owner, email: whicheverlist+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx

For some reason, 'election-officials' does not. I have added it.

However, as per RFC2369, mails always contain these in the header:

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (14.9°C)