Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Membership Management Project: What is your progress???
On 3/1/19 1:56 PM, Christian Boltz wrote:

On a somewhat related note: You probably know that TSP (travel support)
is running on the connect.o.o server. I'm in concact with Ancor to get
it moved to a separate server, but - carnival first ;-)

Yes, one of the things we need to take care of before Connect is finally shut down.

--
-Gerry Makaro
openSUSE Member