Re: [opensuse-project] Membership Management Project: What is your progress???
On 3/1/19 1:44 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 28/02/2019 23.13, Fraser_Bell wrote:
Some updates are requested to what is happening.

There is no spam in sight at connect, mostly Stefan Seyfried doing.

Yes, thank you Carlos and Stefan for a job well done.

I think you two deserve a big round of applause.

About the new platform I will not say, I know nothing about them.

Your main concern was the spam, and you have done well. That is progress, IMHO.

--
-Gerry Makaro
openSUSE Member