Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Membership Management Project: What is your progress???
Le 01/03/2019 à 22:56, Christian Boltz a écrit :
Hello,

Am Freitag, 1. März 2019, 08:47:05 CET schrieb jdd@xxxxxxxxx:
I would like people at least give some hint of what they like better,
to reduce the unuseful work :-)

for example my "galette" proposal do not seems to be very popular,
nobody cared to subscribe

I did, you should see a user "cboltz" ;-)

I don't see any subscriber with this name. I have Trumpet (per jensen) and MEYER Hans (?)

so I added yours, you must have received a confirmation mail, I will ,forward you the passwd separately

[1] One of my offline hobbies is carnival. I'll drive a big trailer on
carnival parades on the next 4 days, so please don't expect too many
mails from me until ash wednesday ;-)

great!!

jdd
--