Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Membership Management Project: What is your progress???
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2019 13:00:21 +0100
jdd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Le 28/02/2019 à 23:13, Fraser_Bell a écrit :
Some updates are requested to what is happening.

<url>https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE_talk:Membership_officials#Updates_to_Progress_Requested:_State_of_Experiments</url>

I would like people at least give some hint of what they like better,
to reduce the unuseful work :-)

for example my "galette" proposal do not seems to be very popular,
nobody cared to subscribe

I was not aware you were running a test.

"Subscribe" had me confused, but I guess it means "sign up".

The requirement to fill in address, zip and city seems silly, but I just
wrote some garbage.
When I tried to login to change my password, I received a 404.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (8.3°C)