[opensuse-project] Re: Membership Management Project: What is your progress???
Le 28/02/2019 à 23:13, Fraser_Bell a écrit :
Some updates are requested to what is happening.

<url>https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE_talk:Membership_officials#Updates_to_Progress_Requested:_State_of_Experiments</url>

I would like people at least give some hint of what they like better, to reduce the unuseful work :-)

for example my "galette" proposal do not seems to be very popular, nobody cared to subscribe

there in even in galette a module to generate random data for experiment, here the admin view:

https://www.cjoint.com/doc/19_03/ICbhUlY11Dh_Screenshot-20190301-084547.png

jdd

--
http://dodin.org