Re: [opensuse-project] Windows 10: A window of opportunity
Le vendredi 31 juillet 2015 à 16:43 +0200, Carlos E. R. a écrit :
On 2015-07-31 16:26, Jay wrote:

In addition, I realise that the partnership with Microsoft prevents
openSUSE to take advantage of a major opportunity to attract new
users.

openSUSE doesn't have a partnership with Microsoft. SUSE does.
Whether it makes a sufficient difference, that's another matter...

Well, downplaying competition is easy, but on this particular topic, I
think we (openSUSE) can just explain why our OS is better without giving
the name of others OS (otherwise, we would need also to put Ubuntu in
the "bad" one, since they are doing queries against Amazon by default).
IMHO, people are smart enough.

And I'm not saying that because SUSE has a relationship with MS ;)

--
Frederic Crozat
Enterprise Desktop Release Manager