Re: [opensuse-project] What about opensuse life cycle and roadmap?

On July 24, 2015 5:47:37 PM EDT, Chuck Payne <terrorpup@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Richard,

I been lost because of work and family, Is 13.2 the last of openSUSE,
will there still be a reg. release, Is there web page that going to
explain what is be left.

Chuck,

openSUSE Leap 42.1 will be the next release. It seems it will be 80% (or more)
from Tumbleweed, 20% (or less) from SLES 12.

Assuming the 4.1 LTS kernel fits the bill, it seems like Leap will fulfill the
same needs as 13.2. If so, there may not ever be a future openSUSE release
pulled exclusively from Tumbleweed.

If the community decides in the future it wants to go back to doing releases
100% drawn from Tumbleweed then that's a future decision.

Greg