Re: [opensuse-project] What about the download page?
On 24 July 2015 at 19:45, Carlos E. R. <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 2015-07-24 19:22, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Yes, for software.opensuse.org you best create a pull request on
github: https://github.com/openSUSE/software-o-o

Sorry, I have no idea about that, sounds Greek or Chinese to me.
But perhaps you misunderstood: what I mean is that perhaps our web
should have direct links, for the stable, tumbleweed, and Leap betas.

Perhaps you misunderstood. Coolo was giving the instructions required
for you (or anyone else who wants to change the
http://software.opensuse.org webpage) to make the changes you propose