Re: [opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-factory] How to name the baby -- A Summary
Hello,

Am Donnerstag, 2. Juli 2015 schrieb Robert Schweikert:
I would like to bring this back to the question from the summary,

"vote" or "board decision"

board decision

(but _if_ there's a vote, I'll of course vote [1])

At present I have a 5 to 3 count for vote vs. board decision. However,
if there are only 8 people that care about this it may not be worth
setting up a poll to begin with and thus the question may answer
itself.

I'm mostly replying to show that "being silent" (which I was doing in
this discussion mostly because everything I had to say was said already)
doesn't mean "don't care" ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz

[1] for "oak" ;-)
--
Herzlich willkommen, kann ich nur sagen. In der linken Ecke der
Herausforderer Timo "Newbie" Nentwig, in der rechten Ecke der