Re: [opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-factory] How to name the baby -- A Summary
  • From: Tomáš Chvátal <tchvatal@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2015 16:55:41 +0200
On 2015-07-02 15:55, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
It would be best to stick to the open source mantra "those who do
the work decide".

And I take it you think that only developers and packagers do work.

Carlos,

could you please stop the whining (no there is no other word for it anymore).

You spent last weeks complaining on these lists until we are all quite numb
and added almost no relevant content.

We accept your contributions you do in translations and your membership has
the same value like anybody else.
If we would go and do the metric to convert your one translation commit for
one PR to factory you are not exactly stelary top contributor, yet we still
try to listen to you, so your point about technical contributors abusing you
are not really true.

Also attacking everyone that has different proposal from yours is not nice at
all. Take some break, read something, rest, and when you don't feel like
starting flames all around here come back to chat again....

Tomas