[opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-factory] How to name the baby -- A Summary

Hello
Oak in Afrikaans (oke) means guy, man (familiar talk) quite ok neutral word,
but used a lot (more than Oak actually :-)
On another note, i personally like that things a are named after what they are,
so
OpenSUSE stable and
OpenSUSE rolling
would be my preferences over tubleweed and Oak
I know it is fashionable with codenames, but it alienates those only remotely
related (and often most in numbers) and makes the issue just a little less
accessible, which is against the wish of OpenSUSE (i hope :-). But i know i am
far from majority with that opinion :-)
Good luck choosing
Thomas