Re: [opensuse-project] Membership - Part n (and hopefully the last part?)
  • From: Nelson Marques <nmo.marques@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 16:03:38 +0000
I will inform you by letter to comply with EU Directive 108 regarding
all personal data you have ;)

Goodbye :)

2012/2/27 Alan Clark <aclark@xxxxxxxx>:

On 2/27/2012 at 08:37 AM, Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey,

On 27.02.2012 15:57, Nelson Marques wrote:

And one more thing Henne, throw me your best and see how much you need
to take me down!

You just declared your grand departing haven't you? I'm just waiting for
you to make good on that announcement :)

This is our mailing list where we are trying to work together. Since
quite some time it's not possible to do that anymore because of people
abusing it for their own purposes.

I am not going to take this anymore and I will do something about it.

Henne

Henne does not stand alone in this.  Nelson you've said goodbye - leave.

AlanClark

--
Henne Vogelsang
http://www.opensuse.org

Nelson Marques
// I've stopped trying to understand sandwiches with a third piece of
bread in the middle...