Re: [opensuse-project] Membership - Part n (and hopefully the last part?)

On 2/27/2012 at 08:37 AM, Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey,

On 27.02.2012 15:57, Nelson Marques wrote:

And one more thing Henne, throw me your best and see how much you need
to take me down!

You just declared your grand departing haven't you? I'm just waiting for
you to make good on that announcement :)

This is our mailing list where we are trying to work together. Since
quite some time it's not possible to do that anymore because of people
abusing it for their own purposes.

I am not going to take this anymore and I will do something about it.

Henne

Henne does not stand alone in this. Nelson you've said goodbye - leave.

AlanClark

--
Henne Vogelsang
http://www.opensuse.org