Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: [opensuse-project] Religious and political views in packages
  • From: Graham Anderson <graham.anderson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 02:28:39 +0200
On Friday 09 Sep 2011 16:03:23 jdd wrote:
Other distros seems to reject such package. I think we can accept
them, give, the wording can't be offensive for any other. If the
maintainer agree, why bother...

I find your interpretation of other distros rejection quite offencive. I
submit that while we may tolerate your objectionable views, we should dismiss
them as a minority view.

Salutation,
Graham

--
"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without
evidence."