Re: [opensuse-project] Voting blank or "none of the above" ?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 16:58:08 +0200
Uwe Buckesfeld wrote:

On Tuesday 26 April 2011 16:27:25 Per Jessen wrote:
Okay, what I meant to say was - if someone is not happy with a voting
process, don't wait till the end to file a protest vote, do it before
the voting starts.

- Discussion happens during non-optimal periods (summer vacations...)
- Discussion ends before people can form an opinion
- Voters change their opinion during the voting period

Adding a "none of the above" option won't harm. In an ideal world,
nobody will choose it anyways :-)

Yeah, let's add it (if we remember for the next vote).

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (17.8°C)