Re: [opensuse-project] future features
On Tuesday, April 05, 2011 01:28:22 PM C wrote:
I guess what i'm saying is... there's a lot of hopefully easy stuff
that we can do to take the rough/sharp edges off an otherwise solid
distribution.

Guys at Ubuntu have program called Papercuts .
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PaperCut

It should be rough equivalent of our Junior jobs.
http://en.opensuse.org/Junior_jobs

It is about small tasks that should improve distro, and while they are already
active solving problems, we still did not defined what is Junior job.

We have broad list of places where one can help, and a bit more detailed list
of Build Service, but that is all, no particular job with estimated skills and
time frame need to accomplish.

C.

--
Regards,