Re: [opensuse-project] future features
Am 04.04.2011 20:30, schrieb James Mason:
I'd like to see us build some more media-friendly apps. Boxee, in
particular, annoys me by being Ubuntu-only. Kudos to yaloki for
breaking Handbrake out of the *buntu jail, but we still need more
polish there.
I think for that, we´ve got OBS, haven´t we? OBS is a great way to build our distro for future. We can seeing, which projects and packages are heavy developed and maybe can pick some one of them.

Maybe the way Jos described should be end in another developer version?

openSUSE Ambassador / openSUSE Wiki Team DE
http://www.opensuse.org
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.