Re: [opensuse-project] Proposal for adapting the trademark guidelines
  • From: Jean Cayron <jean.cayron@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 10:56:29 +0100
Helen,

No problem, I'm not angry. In any case, that point is not en essential
issue. I generally agree to your point of using proper English as I'm
also everytime angry when I see the level of language used by some
people in my language. It's just that some time the same thing can be
said in several ways, still being right. That's the richness of our
languages all engineers and coders won't change it.

As Descartes used to say: "Ce qui se conçoit bien s'énonce clairement
et les mots pour le dire viennent aisément" (In modern English it
would be "Wat is well understood is said clairly end the words to say
it come easily").

Regards,

Jean