[opensuse-project] Re: Possible strategy discussion topic: Education and Training
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 22:58:56 +0000 (UTC)
Also replying a bit late, this weekend was nuts for me and not just
because of the holiday here in the US. :-)

On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 11:29:32 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:

(replying a bit late :-))

Le lundi 28 juin 2010, à 16:00 +0000, Jim Henderson a écrit :
OK, thanks - I guess what I had wanted was more than just a green light
to do something in this space, but to find out what level of commitment
there was for something like this from the project and who else was
interested in participating in figuring out how best to put something
like this together.

I think most people will agree that's something that we want to do. The
hard part is finding time, and finding someone who could lead such an
effort.

So if you're willing to work on that, you'll certainly find some help --
probably not as much as you'd like since, again, time is always an issue
for nearly everyone here ;-) Still, if you're willing to lead such an
effort, that'd be amazing!

I'm willing to contribute whatever I can based on my own skills and
knowledge. :-)

I know Bryen is interested, and I know Carlos from having worked with him
in the past - who else would be interested in helping out with this
project?

Jim
--
Jim Henderson