Re: [opensuse-project] openFATE feature #307495: GNOME default
  • From: "Joe Harmon" <jharmon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 09:22:19 -0600
On 8/24/2009 at 06:26 AM, "Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier" <jzb@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
But, please -- we all have better things to do than squabble over
this. We have a release coming up in November that can use some
testing love, for example -- and arguing over a default desktop isn't
going to make 11.2 even a tiny bit better. We've already lost a
ridiculous amount of time on this feature and probably driven a number
of people off the -project mailing list because of the huge amount of
noise related to this issue.

If that is truly the case then that does that say about the decision that was
made. Doesn't that mean it would have been better to have left things as they
were if we feel like this whole discussion and decision was a loss of time?

Joe