RE: [opensuse-project] openFATE feature #307495: GNOME default
  • From: Rastislav Krupanský <rastislav.krupansky@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 11:09:34 +0200
From: Masim "Vavai" Sugianto [mailto:vavai@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 11:06 AM
To: Sven Burmeister
Cc: opensuse-project@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [opensuse-project] openFATE feature #307495: GNOME default

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 4:00 PM, Sven Burmeister<sven.burmeister@xxxxxxx>
wrote:
Am Montag, 24. August 2009 11:58:31 schrieb Christian Jäger:
as it now seems to be practice th on default desktop environment and
other politicking are introduced by majority votes on openSUSE's
feature
request portal, we were bound to create an option for GNOME users to
vote for their favorite desktop on openFATE.

Who is "we"?

for now, maybe : Christian Jager, Ratislav Krupansk, and me :-)

Let me explain, i support only #307496: return to having no default desktop
environment, not #307495.

--
S pozdravom / Best regards,

Rasto