Re: [opensuse-project] ML creation to discuss and form a openSUSE group
  • From: Boyd Lynn Gerber <gerberb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 22:48:56 -0600
On Mon, 24 Aug 2009, Satoru Matsumoto wrote:
Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:
I wish to avoid cluttering the openSUSE ML's. So I have created this
email list to discuss and form this group.

We will post back in RFC to the opensuse-project ML.
Sorry Boyd, I can't clearly see the reason why you established those
independent lists and the group. What are the purposes and benefits you
expect ?

Avoiding of flame wars and off topic discussions. I have found that when it takes a little more work/effort the trolls seem to not bother to subscribe to an other ML. Only those truely interested and with a desire to do something tend to subscribe.

It tends to be a filter that works.

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb@xxxxxxxxx> 801 849-0213