Re: [opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-announce] Creating a group of conserned Users and Novell partners/longer life time for openSUSE... (LONG POST)
  • From: Boyd Lynn Gerber <gerberb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 10:37:57 -0600
On Sat, 22 Aug 2009, Per Jessen wrote:
So back on topic. I am seeking to form a group of users that when
Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:

joined form a group with $$$ behind them to gain attention from the
upper Novell management to address the needs of SMB's.

Okay, the lifetime is not an issue for my company, but I'd like to tag
along and see where you go.

Great, because that is just one example of things this group could address. I think having this coalalition, will caultivate many things. I think this group will tackle the many diverse needs of all. I will be creating a couple email lists on my domain. One to create an RFC to submit to the project list. I am still reading my mounds of email from while I was gone.

Thanks,

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb@xxxxxxxxx> 801 849-0213