[opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-announce] Creating a group of conserned Users and Novell partners/longer life time for openSUSE... (LONG POST)
  • From: Boyd Lynn Gerber <gerberb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 08:53:51 -0600
Sorry, that I have not been available. I was as a handing out CD/DVD to a group of SCO resellers at one of the meetings. I am just getting back in town. I did not intend for such a long debate and divergence. I found this email as I was going through the mamouth emails will I was gone. It will take me a few days to get through all my email to respond.