Re: [opensuse-project] Creating a group of concerned Users and Novell partners/longer life time for openSUSE... (LONG POST)
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 18:13:41 +0200
Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:

WARNING (This is my honest view/perception and is not politically
correct)

1. Many small business owners/small companies feel there is a lack of
attention to their needs from Novell. That is to say Novell only
listens to "Monster Enterprise Clients"

Solution: We form a group that combined has equivelant $$$ behind it
to warrent attention.

I run a small company, but I'm not quite sure which of my
(openSUSE-related) needs require more attention from Novell. Still, I'm
listening, I'm interested to see where your initiative might go.

/Per Jessen, Zürich