Re: [opensuse-project] Core Teams and OBS
  • From: Magnus Boman <captain.magnus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 23:25:04 +1000
On Thu, 2009-08-13 at 15:03 +0200, Lubos Lunak wrote:
On Thursday 13 of August 2009, Vincent Untz wrote:
Sure, but people should be on this list. I have no idea who is on
bnc-team-gnome at the moment, but I expect the openSUSE GNOME list to be
handled differently (and to receive less stuff, also).

Note that I do look at the openSUSE GNOME bugs via the bugzilla
interface. Not every day, for sure. And I agree it's far from being
handled correctly.

FWIW, if we just go the current way, we'll have all bugs assigned to
Magnus or me (not sure what's the current status) and there'll be no way
to differentiate bug mails that I really need to receive (because I'm
working on the bug, or I'm NEEDINFOed) from bug mails that we should
triage. Which is really the worst situation for me.

KDE bugreports, as long as nobody reassigns them to their personal bugzilla
account, are owned by kde-maintainers@xxxxxxx (that is, internal Novell KDE
people). Community people can watch this bugzilla account
(Bugzilla->Preferences->Email Preferences->User Watching) and get copies of
all mails.

Would there be any problems with such setup?

I think it will be a problem for you soon, since they (can't remember
who) wants to make the bug owner of each project mandatory and the KDE
projects I checked don't have one at all. And you can't do it without
the dummy accounts I explained.

Cheers,
Magnus