Re: [opensuse-project] Core Teams and OBS
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 14:29:36 +0200
Le jeudi 13 août 2009, à 11:14 +0200, Marcus Meissner a écrit :
On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 11:07:02AM +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
Le jeudi 13 août 2009, à 10:52 +0200, Marcus Meissner a écrit :
You probably should know that bnc-team-gnome@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
exists...

Won't work. It gets mails that are private stuff (for SLED and other
things). So we need something else for openSUSE.

Ok

But whow would you fix the responsibility issue...

Someone needs to feel responsible for a bug in the end,
a list cannot submit bugfixes.

Sure, but people should be on this list. I have no idea who is on
bnc-team-gnome at the moment, but I expect the openSUSE GNOME list to be
handled differently (and to receive less stuff, also).

Note that I do look at the openSUSE GNOME bugs via the bugzilla
interface. Not every day, for sure. And I agree it's far from being
handled correctly.

FWIW, if we just go the current way, we'll have all bugs assigned to
Magnus or me (not sure what's the current status) and there'll be no way
to differentiate bug mails that I really need to receive (because I'm
working on the bug, or I'm NEEDINFOed) from bug mails that we should
triage. Which is really the worst situation for me.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.