Re: [opensuse-project] User Survey
  • From: Michael Loeffler <michl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 16:08:37 +0200
Moin,
On Tuesday 04 August 2009 15:33:59 Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier wrote:
On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 3:01 AM,

Administrator<admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'd suggest a 3 month follow up to all new installs (if we have the
contact details).  It would need to be very short, so we get responses
even from the relatively uninterested.
some general feedback on the survey and the discussion:

- I'd suggest to do a survey with the openSUSE 11.2 release or very close by
to have current results for the development of openSUSE 11.3
- for which software do you use? we should implement feature #305877 and would
get always more current results
- maybe our surveys are not the best or just reach to openSUSE core people but
they are much better then not digging for information. And with having several
thousand people answering I'm pretty sure we reach more then the inner circle.
- we should change just a few questions to keep comparability with older
surveys
- the survey shouldn't be any longer than the previous ones

Best

We don't have the contact details, and I don't think most users would
want to provide them.

Best,

Zonker
--