Re: [opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-marketing] User Survey
  • From: PGNet Dev <pgnet.dev+osproj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 14:10:40 -0700
On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 2:02 PM, Kevin "Yeaux"
Dupuy<kevin.dupuy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
These surveys are ineffective and skewed toward those of us who actually pay
attention to the openSUSE community, which I imagine most of our users do
not, so I'm not a big fan of end-user focused surveys unless we have a way
of contacting normal users who don't visit openSUSE.org daily...

good point. i'd go further by saying that there are those of 'us'
that 'pay attention' to community & commercial alike, that don't
participate in surveys, choosing rather to influence/participate
through other means.

yes, our choice, of course. just proposing that target audience my be
even smaller, further skewed, than you propose ...