Re: [opensuse-project] [openFATE] What should we do for the next step ?
Il giorno lun, 23/03/2009 alle 14.40 -0400, Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier ha
scritto:

I think the point is, we have a limited number of members and
therefore a limited number of proposals coming from them.

On the other hand - accepting proposals from everybody would mean we'd
be getting a lot more proposals. That's not to say non-members
wouldn't provide good proposals - but that limiting the submitting
body to ~300 people is more manageable than opening submissions to
anyone who signs up for an iChain account.

Why not a limitation on the number of proposals per user, like, for
example each user can make one proposal every release cycle or every six
months? This would actually force the user to exercise a choice and some
sort of "internal QA" on the proposal.

I'm not sure the software can do this though.

Regards,
A.