Re: [opensuse-project] [openFATE] What should we do for the next step ?
  • From: Thomas Schmidt <tschmidt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 18:10:04 +0100
Alberto Passalacqua schrieb:
Hi,

why this limitation on new proposals?

[quote from http://en.opensuse.org/OpenFATE/Faq]
Can I enter new feature requests? New feature requests can be entered by
openSUSE members only. Please see http://en.opensuse.org/Members for
more information on openSUSE membership. You can, however, still edit
existing features, e.g. add a comment and so on.
[/quote]

Users used to be able to submit enhancement requests with a simple
bugzilla account. The membership requirement seems to add another layer
of selection, which seems unnecessary to me.

I think we can open this to more people when the feature screening team
is set up, and has the capacity to deal with a larger amount of features.
In the current state I think it would only cause frustration to the submitters
when their feature does not get any attention.

Greetings

Regards,
A.