Re: [opensuse-project] how to send e-mails with my opensuse.org e-mail address?
  • From: Bryen <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 15:24:22 -0500

On Mon, 2008-10-20 at 22:16 +0200, Hartmut Meyer wrote:
Hi,

Can someone explain to me how to send e-mail with my opensuse.org e-mail
address? The address itself is working fine: I can receive e-mails.

But what SMTP server would I for sending? And how to authenticate?

Greetings fro
m Bremen
hartmut

Hartmut,

I. It is an forwarding address which forwards to your primary
account. To send mail under that address, simply use your
existing smtp server that you authenticate to.
--
Bryen Yunashko
Proud 2008 Candidate for openSUSE Board