Re: [opensuse-project] Proposal: Create development information sharing blog for openSUSE activities
  • From: James Ogley <riggwelter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 09:01:05 +0000
If we talked about planetsuse.org, some of the content is off topic
and out of the openSUSE terms. James would be better to talk in this
kind items. I will contact him if he didn't subscribe to this list.

I'm on the list and will post a response when I have to time to put it
together in a coherent way :)
--
James Ogley, openSUSE Member: GNOME Team and Planet SUSE.
riggwelter@xxxxxxxxxxxx http://opensuse.org/GNOME http://planetsuse.org