Re: [opensuse-project] Proposal: Create development information sharing blog for openSUSE activities
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 20:50:46 +0100
"Francis Giannaros" <francis@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

In general I agree with Benji's comments on this. I like the idea but
a "Cool Blogs" kind of setup is counter-productive in my opinion (same
post posted in two places), but a "place for developers to easily

Yes, I see the issue with the duplicate posts.

host/have their openSUSE blogs" is a nice idea. It could encourage
some developers to blog more. Think: http://kdedevelopers.org style

And that's my goal, I'd like to see more people blogging.

where people are also individually on the feed of Planet KDE.

That would miss the "tagging" part which I consider rather interesting.

I like lizards.opensuse.org too.

;-)

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany