Re: [opensuse-project] Code of Conduct: adopted!
  • From: Druid <marcio.ferreira@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 12:42:21 -0200
On Feb 5, 2008 11:57 AM, Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I see a lot of reactions on Federico's emails that we as board haven't
expected and which show that we all need some further discussion on the

Sincerely, you havent expected for one of this two reasons:
i) Either you havent read the emails with some of the concerns of
vagueness, people feeling deauthorized, etc
ii) Or a lack of sensibility in feeling the not so warm environment
about this topic

Seems its all going to be sorted out tomorrow, then

Best regards

Marcio Ferreira
---
Druid