Re: [opensuse-project] Code of Conduct: adopted!
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 09:12:50 +0100
Andreas Jaeger a écrit :

reaction. Could we discuss the code of conduct in the openSUSE IRC
meeting on wednesday, please?

don't forget many people don't like IRC, are not acostumed to it or can't join on time and hour. The proposal was made here and the discussion should be here

feeling (but with good comments from others afterwards). We wanted to
put this on a proper base, so that it's clear what is tolerated and what
not,

and this seems ok for me

jdd

--