Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE contributor survey
  • From: Martin Schlander <suse@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 11:57:24 +0100
Den Monday 05 November 2007 11:09:56 skrev Maciej Pilichowski:
Is there some feedback about openSUSE 10.3 already?
For the background I somewhat agree, even if I like the green one,
a blue one is probably less disturbing for the eyes.

It is not only the eyes but psychological effect -- blue is the
favourite pick among colors. AFAIR this was been well studied, I saw
recently the results of experiments on children, blue is dominant
too.

I also personally like 10.2 (blue) much better than 10.3 (green).

Consider how succesful Ubuntu has been with a shit brown theme. It's important
that the product has it's own style and character, and doesn't look like a
bad clone of better known products. I'm for green.

I agree with Albertop that the wallpaper might not work particularly well.
Especially because the colour schemes contrast with it in a bad way. But
grub, boot and kdm are very pleasing to me.