Re: [opensuse-packaging] OBS Notification Build Failure Spam
On 08/17/2017 10:02 AM, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
On Thursday 2017-08-17 09:46, Sebastian wrote:

On 08/16/2017 11:22 PM, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
On Wednesday 2017-08-16 22:42, Jan Ritzerfeld wrote:

Am Mittwoch, 16. August 2017, 22:25:35 CEST schrieb Sebastian:
Hi,

I think that this thread on opensuse-buildservice is about this issue:
https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-buildservice/2017-08/msg00035.html
Okay, just another mailing list to subscribe. Unfortunately, I don't
understand the thread: How can I fix this problem?
osc rebuild -f
Is it needed to call this for every affected package? Or does the
problem go away automatically after some time?
It will go away when the scheduler decides to rebuild your package.
Which either happens when a dependency changes (which might never
happen), or when you explicitly tell it to.

You can issue a rebuild -f per project for shortcutting.
What about packages in openSUSE:Factory? For example pandoc is
unresolvable "nothing provides liblua.so.5.1 needed by ghc-hslua"

Can this be shortcutted too? States like this block a lot of other
builds I guess.

---
python programming - mail server - photo - video - https://sebix.at
cryptographic key at https://sebix.at/DC9B463B.asc and on public keyservers