Re: [opensuse-packaging] %{reconfigure_fonts_scriptlets}
On Wed, Jun 10, Marcus Rueckert wrote:

That macro is less than ideal. I think it should be split up in macros
per section like e.g. the desktop db macros [1]. If that macro is used
you cant not call other per section macros anymore.

If rpm-macros.fonts-config is touched anway:

Does anyone know if %__fontsupdatescript and %__fontsupdatescript_cjk is
a public interface?
Right now the implementation causes build-compare to republish packages
using %reconfigure_fonts_post. If the two variables above are really
meant to be local to %reconfigure_fonts_post then I will rearrange the
code to make build-compare happy.

Olaf