Re: [opensuse-packaging] %{reconfigure_fonts_scriptlets}
At Wed, 10 Jun 2015 16:23:13 +0200 (CEST),
Jan Engelhardt wrote:

On Wednesday 2015-06-10 16:20, Dimstar / Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
On Wed, 2015-06-10 at 16:13 +0200, Marcus Rueckert wrote:
Hi,

That macro is less than ideal. I think it should be split up in
macros
per section like e.g. the desktop db macros [1]. If that macro is
used
you cant not call other per section macros anymore.

Thoughts?

I agree it should be split - there will be a bunch of packages failing,
that use it now with the assumption of it creating all the post/postun
sections, but we better bite this bullet.

But for simple font packages, you want to continue providing
a single macro that expands to all four sections.

Right. For standard font packages, there shouldn't need any other
things. Of course, providing individual macros *in addition* wouldn't
harm, though.

Takashi