Re: [opensuse-packaging] %{reconfigure_fonts_scriptlets}
On Wed, 2015-06-10 at 16:13 +0200, Marcus Rueckert wrote:
Hi,

That macro is less than ideal. I think it should be split up in
macros
per section like e.g. the desktop db macros [1]. If that macro is
used
you cant not call other per section macros anymore.

Thoughts?

I agree it should be split - there will be a bunch of packages failing,
that use it now with the assumption of it creating all the post/postun
sections, but we better bite this bullet.

--
Dimstar / Dominique Leuenberger <dimstar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>