Re: [opensuse-packaging] Automatic submission of changes to Factory
On 30.01.2012 12:25, Vincent Untz wrote:
We can do that too, and we actually discussed this. The issue is that it
relies on people receiving and reading their hermes mail.

We could experiment autosubmit by forcing all requests to be in review
first? Coolo, what do you think?

The problem at hand is that only the target maintainer gets email if a
submit request is created. The maintainer of e.g. devel:gcc won't notice
there is a new request for him to review unless he polls.

Hermes is designed around subscribtions and things that didn't exist
when hermes subscribed people, won't send out mails - and reviews are
part of it.

Whoever wants to redesign/fix hermes - go for it.

Greetings, Stephan