Re: [opensuse-packaging] rpmlint-checks: adding new gnome/desktop-related checks
Le lundi 17 janvier 2011, à 11:30 +0100, Vincent Untz a écrit :
Le dimanche 16 janvier 2011, à 19:21 +0100, Cristian Morales Vega a écrit :
So nothing is running gtk-update-icon-cache, whatever you install from
zypper or YaST. I have not seen the %icon_theme_cache_post macro used
even in the GNOME:Factory packages.

We do have packages using the macros, but we didn't have time to convert
everything, true.

It was not fun, but I've fixed all relevant packages in G:A/G:F. I'm
pushing all of them (~200) to Factory right now.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.