Re: [opensuse-packaging] Confusion with spec file
On Thu, 2009-02-19 at 21:39 +0100, Philipp Thomas wrote:
* Philipp Thomas (pth@xxxxxxx) [20090219 21:13]:

These are all: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
Which are 64bit issues.

And all three because a header wasn't included. I've also fixed some
warnings because of int<->pointer casts. You'll get a collaboration request
that'll contains all my fixes.

Philipp

Philipp,

Many many thanks for the help it is most appreciated, not just by me but
the small and growing Bongo community as well :-)

Regards,

Andy

--
Andrew Wafaa, openSUSE Member: FunkyPenguin.
awafaa@xxxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.wafaa.eu