Re: [opensuse-kernel] Workshop on profiling, tracing, debugging both userspace and kernelspace for openSUSE conference
On Wednesday, June 29, 2011 17:32:35 Jan Kara wrote:
Hi,

On Wed 29-06-11 13:25:17, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
I've seen some requests for a workshop (see $subject) for the openSUSE
conference. Are there any volunteers?

That's a rather broad topic. You can spend days on this ;) I could speak
about some of this in kernel space but I'm not sure about audience - I
guess general people would not be interested in debugging kernel oopses or
performance issues in IO scheduler or memory management?

Let's figure out together what'S best.

We will have at the combined SUSE Labs and openSUSE conference users and
developers. So, state in your proposal your audience and speak about what you
know.

We could also have more than one session - in any case, I'm asking for
proposals, the program committee has the final say about the program,

Thanks
Andreas
--
Andreas Jaeger, Program Manager openSUSE
aj@{novell.com,suse.com,opensuse.org} Twitter/Identica: jaegerandi